Our Kauai vacation through Dawson's eyes:

My vacation was sandy. (he loved playing in the sand, but HATED being sandy)
I ate froot loops. (yes, for breakfast every day)
I saw my cousin Madison. (true)
I played with my gameboy (and spiderman video game - a LOT)
The best part was the beach.
The funny thing is he would complain about going to the beach because he would get too sandy - but then loved every minute of it while we were there. Funny kid.
The picture is our hotel with him smiling looking out the window with big clouds, rain and sun (since all of that did happen while we were there).

My vacation was sandy. (he loved playing in the sand, but HATED being sandy)
I ate froot loops. (yes, for breakfast every day)
I saw my cousin Madison. (true)
I played with my gameboy (and spiderman video game - a LOT)
The best part was the beach.
The funny thing is he would complain about going to the beach because he would get too sandy - but then loved every minute of it while we were there. Funny kid.
The picture is our hotel with him smiling looking out the window with big clouds, rain and sun (since all of that did happen while we were there).



3 comments:
Great job Dawson! I love seeing the art work of a child. I love the new family photos!
Wow! You have some great pics! It was fun to see them all...really made me want to go back. I am glad you had a great trip. I love Dawson's pic too. He did a good job adding so many details!!
I finally read all of your hawaii posts, such great pictures and such a great time you had! What that at the Hyatt? ...Christmas Eve? Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment