I am a fun, optimistic, outgoing person who loves the color red and all things sweet. I’ve been married 14 years and have 4 kiddos to show for it. I work hard, but play hard as well. I love family pool parties, waterskiing, snowboarding and vacationing in Hawaii. I work from home and have a wonderful nanny who helps me keep this home running smoothly - what a life saver!
6 comments:
I love his big blue eyes!
All those rolls, I love them!!
Too cute
He IS so yummy and cute! and SOOOO looks like you, Jen!!
Ok... had to clear that one up...
He doesn't look like you 'cause of his adorable chubby cheeks and rolls! :) hee hee
but he really does look like Jen!
:)
Look at those rolls! My babies have never had that. He looks so squeezable!
He is so Sweet! Gosh, thank goodness for Blogs and Facebook, otherwise I wouldn't be able to keep in touch with anyone!
Post a Comment